Extended Christmas Returns
For orders placed online from Thu 27 October to Sat 24 December 2022:
Full price items may be returned for a refund (subject to our returns policy) until Fri 13 January 2023 or within 28 days of receiving them, whichever is later. Sale items may be returned for a refund (subject to our returns policy) within 14 days of receiving them.
Our Standard Returns Policy
Returning items purchased online - using our online returns service
Full price items purchased online may be returned for a refund within 28 days of receiving them. Sale items purchased online may be returned for a refund within 14 days of receiving them.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Pierced jewellery (eg. earrings) cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, unless faulty.
- Selected wellbeing items (eg. essential oil blends, tea infusions etc.) cannot be returned, unless faulty. This will be stated on the product page of the item when you purchase.
- TOAST Gift Cards and eGift Cards are also non-refundable.
We are no longer placing a returns label into our parcels or offering an exchange service for items.
After placing an order you will receive order and delivery confirmation emails.
- Visit returns.toa.st and enter your order number (you can find this located on your order and delivery confirmation emails) and your postcode or email address.
- Tick the items that you would like to return and tell us the reason.
- Choose collection or drop off. You can either book a collection on a day that suits you or you can drop off your parcel at a local DHL Service Point.
- You will need to pay the returns charge online that is applicable to your country.
- Print off the returns label and customs declaration form and attach these to your parcel.
- Await your booked collection or drop off your parcel.
If you are unable to print a label, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0044 333 400 5200 (international charges apply) and one of our team will be happy to print the label and post it to you.
If you would like to change the size of your ordered garment, please call our customer services team who will be happy to arrange for a new item to be sent to you without any further delivery charges. Replacement garments are subject to stock availability.
During busy periods, please allow up to 10 days for your return to be processed once it is received into our warehouse.
DHL is a tracked returns service, so please keep the tracking number safe so you can quote it in any necessary correspondence.
All items must be returned in a fully resalable condition, which means being unused with swing tags attached and, if possible, in the original packaging. TOAST reserves the right to refuse a refund on items deemed not to be resalable. This does not affect your statutory rights in connection with faulty items.